Followers

Monday 6 January 2014

Creata challenge

 "A new Beginning "


Good morning everyone . I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year .
My first blog post of 2014 is my DT make for the new Creata Challenge entitled " A new beginning " 


 I have created my card using the following Creata products :
Card blank
Mirror board 
paper pads 
A selection of Joy's dies 
Flower forming
and a Sherri Baldy Digi 

For your chance to enter the challenge pleas click the link http://creatachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
and you could be the lucky winner of some fab Creata goodies .
All we ask is that you use and list at least one Creata product.

Thank you for popping by and a very happy new year to you all !!

Hugs Caroline xxx 

3 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card, love all the dies used. Superb sentiment for a new year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulously fun card Caroline. You've coloured the image brilliantly and I love the colours and dies you've used.
    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Caroline....
    Fabulous card huni, love the sentiment and all those dies....so lush!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete