Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Add something metal


Hi and welcome to my Tuesday posting .  A new Besties Challenge  is under way so i am sharing with you today my DT entry for this . The theme this week is use some thing Metal or metallic .

I have used image 775 which can be found Here and coloured using some of my spring collection of Pro-markers  as i wanted a soft  pastel effect .


 One of the metal embellishments  i have used is a little flower charm . Just dangling from a corner flower on some bakers twine.


Another of my metal embellishments is the white metal corners which i just love.


I have finished my card with a selection of paper flowers , crochet flowers and a little bit of lace . The papers are from do-crafts .

Hope you have a happy Tuesday and i will see some of your creations over at the The besties challenge blog .
Hugs Caroline xx

7 comments:

  1. A pretty card Caroline, I love the soft colours and the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, love the image and gorgeous flowers, a great metal charm too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous relaxing card. Colours are so serene. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful creation you´ve made...fab colours and the lovely details fit perfect :0)))

    Thanks for joining the My Besties Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and I love your flower embelishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card,I love colours!
    Thanks for joinin us at Besties challenge:)
    Hugs Kaija DT member

    ReplyDelete