Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013


Pretty in purple and pink DT 



 Today i would like to share with you not a card but a folder i have created to store my printed off Sherri Baldy Digi's and  to invite you all to a new challenge over at http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ where the theme this week is use dies or punches.

I created the folder using Creata Kraft card which is a very sturdy card and was perfect for the job .
As you can see i have used a wonderful and sweet fairy image 6122 coloured her in purple and pale pink tones using my Pro markers.The picture above is the front cover of my folder.


 I have decorated the spine of my folder and added a label so i know what folder is when when it is stored .


 The above picture is of the inside of my folder as i wanted it to look just as pretty on the inside as i did the outside . 



All products i have used are from Creata . The Gems and 2 small brads  are from my stash and i used pro markers to colour my image .

I am entering this into the Besties Challenge as a DT make .
The image can be found HERE over at sherri Baldi's Etsy shop
or HERE at the scrapbook Society .
All Creata products used can be found at http://www.creataonline.com/ or on createandcraft.tv/

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Caroline 
xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Caroline, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooow lovely colours slurp! still dribbling hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful folder Caroline, lovely colours and so professional looking. I love the dies you've used too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, love the colours, the flowers and bling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caroline, what a fabulous folder, love the image, great colouring too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super little project! I love all the little details!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous papers, flowers and love the bling.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Caroline you are so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, love your colouring and the arrangement of die cuts and flowers is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so adorable. totally love all about it. x

    ReplyDelete