Followers

Tuesday 5 February 2013

             Red , Black and White Box Card 


 Good afternoon to you all hope everyone is well and that if you have any of the dreaded snow where you are that it isn't causing you too much bother !!!

Today i would like to share with you my " Red , Black and White " Box card . This can be folded down flat so that it makes it easier to post . Its a clever way of hiding a image or greeting on the inside .



I have chosen these colours for a FUN challenge over at the Creata with Carley Facebook Page 


The theme is Black and white  & one other colour ...Of course i had to go with red !!!

I have used many different dies and different textures of papers (which are listed at the bottom of my post )
The image i have used is from Sherri Baldy Stamps .
You will find some fantastic Digis in her shop .
















Ingredients used :
Box card blank ~ by Creata
Red Silk card ~ by Creata
Black classic lined paper ~ by Creata
Black mirror board ~ by Creata
Lace boarders ~ by Creata 
Image  ~ by Sherri Baldy 
All dies used apart from circle and butterfly are by  JOY .
Gems , Greeting stamp and pins from my own stash .

 All products can be found  HERE  on the Create & Craft web site 
Or  HERE at Creata online .

I will be back very soon to share with you a tutorial on how to make these lovely Box cards .

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day :) 

Hugs Caroline xxx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Caroline, love that image! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great box card, love the design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a fab card, love its shape and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I wish I could make things like this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab image and great colouring in. It's a fantastic card and I love your variety of embelishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Caroline, and a clever design. I love all the dies and elements. Congratulations on your DT post xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and lovely colours and loving the embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Caroline. I didn't know how I felt about this digi but seeing it here on this card really works. Love what you did with it.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete