Followers

Thursday 15 November 2012

                                   White on White Christmas 

A new challenge has started over at PapercraftJunkies being hosted by the wonderful Andree.... and here is my white on white Christmas DT card. 
There are some great prizes up for grabs. A winner will be picked at random and will be able to chose 3 digi stamps from the Papercraftjunkies shop. There will also be a top 3 who will be able to grab a i made  top 3 at PCJ badge. And if you are a winner and have used  a pcj image you will win 4 digi stamp. 

I have used the PCJ Doodle Christmas tree for the centre feature of my card . I have decoupaged the tree to give some depth to the card. The tree is layered onto  snowflake embossed card where i matted and layered onto silver mirror card. I did the same for the base of the card adding a ribbon and a greeting and two die cut ballerinas pointing at the tree .
For your chance to enter  "Christmas white on white challenge please click HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and i  wish you all a fantastic day and good luck in the challenge 
Hugs
Caroline xxx 


11 comments:

  1. fabulous card Caroline love it your white on white cards are always spectacular.. Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've built this card - so much interest with the tree, embossed background, etc., while still being mostly white. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning hun, the embossing looks gorgeous and the layout is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! I love the ballerinas and the embossing looks fantastic.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love white on white, so classy, great card, might have to find the time to join in? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Caroline, I love the embossed backgrounds and the ballerinas. The snowflake on the tree is fabulous. Thanks for the name check x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant card, Caroline, love it, hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I can't wait to get in to my crafty stash & start making some Christmas cards in earnest!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi adorable card. Good luck with the challenge. xxxx

    ReplyDelete