Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Sweet Pea Framed box card 


I thought i would have a little play today !! 
I had no template for the box frame so had to improvise and make my own version. Lucky for me it worked first time. 
Once i had the frame sorted it was time to choose a stamp!!!

Of course it had to be my new " sweet pea " stamp
Its such a cute image , who couldn't resist .





I tried to keep the card as simple as i could so the image would be eye catching .

A grosgrain ribbon and a few plain die cut flowers and butterfly were perfect for simplicity.


For the finishing touch i used some flat backed pearls for the flower centres and some liquid pearls to finish off the butterfly.

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card, I live everything, the image the layout, the colour Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card. The box is a clever idea and the stamp is adorable. I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg shes adorable! love the card your coloring is pefect, i would love this stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and just love the stamp, and well done on the frame xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the frame and the stamp is just gorgeous. I love the colours and the flowers and butterfly.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card simple but effective, the stamp is really sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is great well done on the box from scratch it is perfect. Ilove your colour tones and the image is beautifully really like your little flowers and butterfly. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so gorgeous..love the lilac/lavender colors.

    ReplyDelete